Browse Through My Samples

Browse through the "Categories" and "Blog Archive" sections below and view some of my samples and items that I have designed. Colors, fonts and layout designs can be changed. Or, I can create something just for you!
Please contact us at createdjustforyoudesigns@gmail.com for pricing and other questions.

Enjoy My Blog!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Personalized Wine Bottle Gift Tags with your name(s) and a holiday greeting. They make wonderful hostess gifts, thank you gifts, holiday gifts, or a gift for any occassion. Wine bottle tag greeting can be customized to fit your message (Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays, Celebrate, Cheers, Enjoy, etc.) Each tag measures approx. 3.5 x 8.0 inches and is printed on high quality white card stock. Tags come in sets of 6 (same design). Tags will also fit on Champagne, liquor, or any bottle with a 1 1/2 inch neck. $12.00/set of 6 tags.





Holiday Wine Bottle Gift Tags

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute designs. I completely agree with you. Personalized wine bottles are surely a beautiful as well as suitable gift for any occasion.
    Personalized Wine Bottles

    ReplyDelete